2012年7月16日 星期一

2012 張柏芝 - 情人不會忘記 Guy: "Would you ever hit me wifey?" Girl" "I would never hit you unless you've done something wrong, and if i hit you that must mean you have done something wrong".

2012 張柏芝 - 情人不會忘記 Guy: "Would you ever hit me wifey?" Girl" "I would never hit you unless you've done something wrong, and if i hit you that must mean you have done something wrong".










Guy: "Would you ever hit me wifey?"
Girl" "I would never hit you unless you've done something wrong, and if i hit you that must mean you have done something wrong".
Guy: "How broad constitutes as doing something wrong then?"
Girl: "From now on, you can only love me. You must adore me, never lie to me. Everything that you promise to me, you better do it! Everything you tell me better be sincere! You cannot bully me and you cannot scold me. You must believe in me and if someone ever bullies me, you have to step forward and help me right away! If I'm happy you have to be happy with me, and if I'm not happy you have to make me happy. You have to think of me as the prettiest forever, and dream of me always. You can only have me in your heart... that is all. can you do it"
Guy: "sure..."

沒有留言:

張貼留言